Today an HR suite includes both transactional (benefits, time, and attendance) employee processes and strategic (recruiting, talent management, and learning) employee processes. This webinar brings you up to date on the human capital management technolgy environment and best practices.
In this webinar we will:
- Explore HCM deployment and delivery
- Discuss Holistic vs. Point Solution HCM
- Consider Outsourced vs. In-House technology platform providers
- Learn Best Practices during the discovery, engagement, implementation, post-mortem, and re-evaluation stages of HCM technology
Kelli LeMieux, Lead HR Technology Consultant
Benefit Technology Resources
Kelli LeMieux is an HR Technology Consultant. She has 18+ years of experience in the Payroll and HR outsourcing industry. Kelli has implemented several of the major technology platforms including PeopleSoft, Ultipro and Workforce Now for the mid-market space. Just prior to joining BTR, Kelli was an Implementation Project Manager for ADP Major Account Services for 4 years. During her time there, Kelli was recognized for her consistent implementations, exceeding 100% of the defined quarterly production plan. Kelli has held other leading implementation roles throughout her industry tenure.
- Areas of expertise include:
- Healthcare Reform Audit (ACA) - verification of requirements tracking in payroll/HRIS/Benefits Systems (for example 1095-C and 1094-C, and hours worked for the look back period/stability).
- Payroll, Human Resource Information Systems, Benefits Administration, Talent Management, Performance Management, Time Keeping and Onboarding software.
- Project and Implementation Management of Payroll and HCM solutions.
- Strategic Development, Change Management
- Extensive background in planning and managing cross-functional business operations and technology projects.
- Analytical and a conceptual thinker who effectively partners with senior managers to assess opportunities, facilitate strategic decisions, and drive successful implementations.
- Skilled at group facilitation and enjoys forging consensus among people with diverging ideas and opinions.