Receptionist / Administrative Associate
Do you enjoy working as a Receptionist, greeting clients and being the first face and voice of the organization? We are looking for a dedicated person to welcome our visitors. Your professional, positive and welcoming service will be critical in meeting the needs of our clients and in-house staff.
HJI was recognized as one of America’s Best Small Workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute and Fortune.com. At HJI, you’ll enjoy working on a friendly and supportive team where your strengths are valued, your creativity is encouraged, and your contributions are respected.
And because office life is about more than work, we make work-life balance a top priority. Paid Family Leave, Flexible scheduling, bring-your-dog-to-work days, paid volunteer time, and an unmatched benefits package are just some of the ways we ensure that your hard work is acknowledged and sustainable.
As a Receptionist / Administrative Associate you’ll support and provide high-level administrative and project assistance to others within Hausmann-Johnson to ensure clients receive timely, quality and equitable service.
- Provide a courteous and friendly first impression by greeting clients or visitors at the front desk and connect them with the appropriate person;
- Answer incoming calls on a multi-line phone system;
- Register staff for continuing education classes & book hotels as necessary;
- Keep all staff licenses & carrier appointments updated;
- Download, sort, code, and route policies, notices, and invoices on daily basis;
- Sort, scan and deliver incoming mail, and prepare outgoing mail;
- Monitor and maintain office and breakroom supplies;
- Assist with the general coordination of office functions and activities;
- Provide support to staff including scanning projects, general data entry and mailings as requested;
- Provide back-up to Office Manager when necessary.
- Two years of Reception experience is required;
- A desire to be in a Front Desk/ Receptionist role as a career position;
- A high school diploma is required, an Associate’s degree is preferred;
- Must be able to answer a multi-line phone system and have knowledge of general electronic office equipment (copiers, faxes, scanners, letter folder, postage machine, etc.);
- Must have above average telephone skills and ability to connect with clients in a facilitative manner;
- Requires strong computer skills, including Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel; knowledge of other multi-media applications helpful.
If you are interested in this position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com or use the form below to upload a resume and cover letter directly.
Hausmann-Johnson Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.