This 10 hour course will focus on recognition and prevention of safety and health hazards in the construction industry. Attendees will gain knowledge of OSHA regulations, hazard identification, and rights and responsibilities under OSHA.
There will be 7 hours of mandatory topics selected by OSHA. The remaining topics will cover other safety and health themes.
- This training is for all employees, supervisors, and owners.
- There is a limit of 25 attendees PER SESSION, so don’t delay.
- Companies are asked to register no more than 4 employees.
- 10 hours of attendance is mandatory to receive the OSHA 10 Hour certification card.
- Attendees must be present for the entire program.
- This training program is FREE for clients of Hausmann-Johnson Insurance
- Non-Client fee: $250
- Registration begins 30 minutes prior to scheduled time.
- Continental Breakfast will be served both days.
- Lunch will be served on Thursday.
About the Presenters
Senior Risk Consultant
Rick has over 20 years of experience in safety and risk control, working with clients many industries including Construction, Mining, Trucking, Manufacturing, and Hospitality. He specializes in assessing risk and developing solutions to reduce loss potential using safety assessments, loss analysis and developing solutions, including safety management techniques, training and engineering. He is an Authorized Instructor of OSHA Regulations Construction and General Industry Regulations. He serves as an active member of the safety committee for the Wisconsin Transportation Builders Association (WTBA) and Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC). Rick is a past president and active member of the Wisconsin chapter of The American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE), and an active member in the Association of General Contractors (AGC). He is also on the Advisory Board of the Safety Studies Department at the University of Wisconsin Whitewater.
Manager of Safety, Health, and Wellness Services
Rich is a health and safety professional with over 30 years of experience in the areas of organizational development, marketing, and public relations, including over 16 years of specialized experience in indoor air quality, risk assessments, health and safety program development, employee training development and delivery and OSHA compliance. He has performed over 120 IAQ investigations and mold assessments at facilities throughout the country including daycare centers, schools, office complexes, multi-family dwellings, restaurants, private homes and public buildings. Rich brings extensive Health and Safety expertise to our firm’s consolidation health and wellness service component.